Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012 / Black Friday 2012

This year was low key, we had lunch at Doug's parents at what was supposed to be 12 but Doug and I was cooking all day so we didn't eat till 1:30. After we was done I headed home to finish getting ready and Doug napped. Around 3:30 we headed to my family's house and stayed there till 8 or so when Bryce got super crabby and wanted his bed. After everyone was in bed I looked at the Black Friday sale ads and headed out to shop. I was out till 5:30 am when I came home and crashed. around 2:30 pm I woke up not knowing the time and Doug had the Christmas tree up and the kids fed and playing. Again he gets the Husband of the Year Award for that. While I was shopping I fought no lines except Old Navy and that was a 2 hour long wait to check out (but so worth the price on the jeans) and got everything I went for.

Saturday after the kids went down for a nap Doug and I put the lights up outside and then relaxed the rest of the weekend.





Oh and here is the tree and fireplace all finished.

No comments: