Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Lilly Got Her Ears Pierced

So while we was in Branson we hit the outlets malls up. One of the shops there happens to be a Claire's and for a while now I have been begging Doug to get Lilly's ears pierced. For one I think they look pretty and two I rather get them done now while she cant take them out or wont really mess with them. So Doug said OK lets do it. I was so freaking nervous but between Doug and I holding her still she did great and only cried for 5 to 10 minutes. But I was shocked about one thing, the price it cost to pierce ears. For one the sign says free ears piercing, thank god because the earrings cost $50. Wow that's a big chunk to take out of the bank. But she is worth it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brandi,

Was searching for my GF's blog and came across yours. Started reading and came to your post and pics about having your dd's ears pierced. This was a perfect age to pierce her ears!

I believe it is always best done early when she wouldn't remember and have mommy care for them during the healing phase. When
she is older, she will think they are a part of her and won't bother them.

Promise she will look precious in her upcoming holiday pictures with them. I had our dd's ears pierced at about the same age.

You were a smart mommy for doing it. Babies and little girls with little pierced ears celebrates their femininity and femaleness.

Our ped encouraged me doing it when mommy could care for them. Also, she gave me some tips for moms helping them to find the right person, place and type of earrings to use for infants having their ears pierced. Would be happy to share by e-mail with any moms wanting more info.

Angie

Angietune@hotmail.com