Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 6, 2012

This Weekend's Plans

We have a busy weekend ahead of us.

Let me say first off I am running out of time getting all the kids presents wrapped so I guess I will start on the wrapping tonight.

Friday after work its time to hurry home and get ready to head over to the country club were Doug's company is having their employee Christmas Party.

Doug and I went to this last year for the first time ever (I was 7 months pregnant) and he has been with the company for over 10 years now. We never went in the past because they usually have it during deer season and god for bid Doug wont miss deer season for anything.
I am looking forward to this, the food was delicious and everyone is so nice.
I have a feeling the babies pictures will be out because everyone will want to see them.

Saturday Morning Doug, Sue, Mom, Dad and the kids and I are all taking a small road trip to Springfield, IL for some shopping time. Apparently there is a big mall out there, and a place called Shields which I was told is better and cheaper then Bass Pro Shop and Cabela's. We will See!
Oh and we are having lunch at a place called Quaker Steak and Lube, we heard they have awesome wings and food.
I have plans after we get home to wrap more presents, but I'm sure we will be wore out.
Again we will see!

Sunday morning will be breakfast day. Wrap presents and relax till that evening and then its off to Aunt Em's (or what she likes to call Great Gram to the twins) for dinner and tree decorating time. Every year its a tradition for all the kids to come over and put an ornament on the tree. This year we  added 6 new kids to the family so 6 new ornaments that will be added to the tree.
We bought for Bryce a Happy Feet 2 ornament since the kid is addicted to the movie and watches it  at least 2 times a day. And we got Lilly a Minnie Mouse playing with a puppy as Lilly likes to do with Tanner!

So that's my busy weekend! I hope everyone else has a great weekend!
Oh yeah I am hoping to take pics from these weekends plans to post for Mondays Blog Post.

No comments: