Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Halloween 2012

So this year Halloween fell on a Wednesday and we bowl. Doug's team prebowled but mine didn't so Doug brought the kids up for everyone to see. I didn't dress them up this year as they wasn't going to trick or treat. But I did put them in cute outfits, that I didn't get pictures off. I do have pics of them in other outfits I put on them that week.





Before I decided that I wasn't going to dress them up I  did have costumes for them and this is what they was going to be:

Aunt Sue had Build a bears made for them and got these masks.




Daddy and I carved them their first pumpkins.
Lilly is the kitty and of course Bryce the Monkey!



Cant wait to see what I put them in next year.

No comments: