Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 11, 2011

Kids Korner

These are just some Random photos of some very important kids in my life! and I adore them all!



This is my best friend Amy Trost's little girl Kaylee. She is such a joy to be around, even though I don't get to spend as much time with her and I would like to.
This is Amy's other child the oldest. Dominic, he is my little buddy and I got to hold him, the day he was born. In this pic, he is giving me crap, because all day I tried to take his pic and he would aggravate me and not let me take it. Well Amy and I tricked him and I finally got a pic and he said to me you butt head!

Oh and the Trost Family is about to have a new addition to the family here real soon. We will be welcoming Baby Girl #3.






This is Emily we call her Emmy. She is my Husbands Cousins daughter. In this picture she just got done eating not chocolate as it may look, but its DIRT! And she loved it, can you tell by the smile on her face!






This is Miss Finley, she is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. She is always happy with a great personality. And most importantly she take the cutest pictures, she is almost always smiling in every picture. But I have a feeling she is used to it, because her momma Jenn http://toth2006.blogspot.com/is is always taking pictures of her everyday!
This is one of my favorite pictures of her, besides Matt's bed head hair going on.
Miss Finley again, I really wish I knew what she was thinking here.

1 comment:

jenn said...

awwww, finley made the blog! i must agree, i think she is pretty darn cute too!
but did you really have to tell everyone how neurotic i am about taking her picture every day!?!?!? lol