Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 11, 2011

Right Now He Is The Baby In The Family


This is my baby, the most lovable, smartest lap dog. If you ask Doug he will tell you, how much this Dog loves me. Everyday he goes to Doug's parents house while we are away at work, or bowling etc. When Doug gets home he picks him up and brings him home. As soon as Tanner gets in the house, he runs as fast as he can and jumps up onto my lap and gives me kisses. And the best part, when he has to go potty he jumps down off my chair and jumps on Doug's lap and barks to have Doug let him out. Same goes for in the middle of the night when he needs to go out. He sleeps on my side of the bed on the floor. So he does not wake me up he will walk around the bed and then jump on Doug's back to wake him out. Can we say SMART! And now he can give high fives, shake with both hands and roll over. But after he is done if you ignore him, he will bark at you because every time after he is done doing his tricks, he expects a treat. Can we say SPOILED also!

No comments: