Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 11, 2011

Garage Sale Addict For My Unborn Child

Here is just a few things OK ALOT of things I have purchased for when we have our Child.



Toy Boy Filled with Toys

The Toy Box.
Look at that Pig Piggy bank, it is a ballerina and I just think this is the cutest thing. I won this at a picnic for a penny.
The Closet filled with clothes. Don't think I will need clothes for a while. There is newborn all the way up to 4T. And I'm pretty sure that I will have a well dressed baby, but wont get to use all these clothes. And yes it looks like alot of girls clothes, but there is boy outfits there to, they are just on the other end. It is so much easier buying girls clothes and to be honest that is what I am hoping to have.





1 Jump a roo Bouncy and just a activity bouncy.

1 comment:

jenn said...

OMG that closet is INSANE!;-)