Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 30, 2010

More Doctor News Updates

Well this round didnt take I was prepared for that as I went to the Doctor on the 26th for my pregnancy test and later that day she called with negative results, so I started my cycle yesterday. I called the Doctor office today and informed them and the nurse says well we can fit you in for one more round, I said ok thats fine. Then she says wait let me talk to the Doctor and the receptionist and make sure we can with billing. She called back and said no it wont work. So I am now done with Dr. Wilbois. Doug and I talked about this the other night, we have 2 options. Option 1 is to go to the new Doctor I picked out, Dr. Ahlering or I can take sometime off from all the meds hopefully lose some weight and then go to the new Doctor in October/November when my other insurance kicks in and start IVF. I do have medince already filled for this month so I think I am going to take them according to the schedule he put me on and try it on my own and then if it dont work I am going to take September and October off from all meds and start over in Nov with the IVF process.

2 comments:

jenn said...

sorry about the negative....i havent asked...didnt know how :open: you wanted to be. (remember, we kept a lot of things private and if you guys were, i didnt want to step over anhy boundries)...but have been thinking of you guys....try not to get discouraged....it will happen@@@@

Brandi Buehrer said...

We do keep some things private, but you wont step on any boundaries so dont worry about that. We tell anyone if they ask whats going on. We appreciate you thinking about us, Matt, Finley and you are great friends. I do get discouraged and depressed about it all but I know it will happen soon.