Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 30, 2010

I cut all my Hair Off

So I got gutzy the other day and I cut 12 inches off my hair. I cant believe I actually did it as I went back in forth for 2 weeks deciding if it was a good idea or not. Well I miss it, I cant say that I dont but I was so tired of always having to pull it back in ponytales. But I love it and it will grow back in no time, it always does.

3 comments:

trappfamilyoffive said...

Very Cute! :)

jenn said...

12 inches? wow...i didnt realize it was that long! did you donate it for locks of love?
cute new do!

Brandi Buehrer said...

I wanted to donate it to Locks of Love, but the lady screwed up...Well its a long story and I didnt get to. Thanks I love it so much cooler.