Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Date Night

So this weekend is a busy weekend. On Friday my best friend Amy is coming to stay at the house and we are going out. I wasn't sure where to take her so I decided dinner and then maybe Wild Country for $1 bottles and Country music. It should be a great time! Then on Saturday Doug and I are going to make it a day of just us. I wasn't really sure where to go that day so I suggested the Science Center since I haven't been there in years. He said that was a good idea. Then later we will head to dinner and a movie. Doug and I both want to see that new movie Despicable Me, it looks so funny. Then after dinner I'm sure we will end up somewhere or we may just go home, we may be tired it will be a long day. I will post pictures soon of our weekend fun.

No comments: