Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

My 300 game Bowling Ring

The other choice of rings I could have picked from



The Ring I choose




This year they started something diffrent. From here on out they only give one 300 game ring for a lifetime, and they made it where you can only pick from 3 diffrent styles. This was a touch decision but this is the one I choose on the left. I think that they look so much like class rings and they are made for a mans hand. Dont these people know that women have little hands. The other picture on the right is a pic of the womens 300 game ring that they used to have available. What ever happen to keeping these rings for the ladies. Luckly for myself Doug bowled a 300 last year and let me have the ring, I choose the ladies (the one pictured) so I have one. I wear it everyday. Not only does it mean something to me but then I can show my love and support for my husbands awesome bowling.

1 comment:

jenn said...

oh my, i agree.....what happened to the little dainty girls ring???