Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

Been Sad and Thinking about the Baby Situation Again.

So these past few days I have been sad and all I have been thinking about how its not fair! Why cant I have a baby too? Well I came upon some poems that really got to my heart. This is for all the ladies out there TTC.

God answers so many of my little prayers, so why not the big ones too? I just can't understand it why does He do the things he decides to do? My deepest desire lies unfulfilled I feel so hopeless inside I know I should be thankful and not so full of pride. I ask God every day for this or that, you know, little things. And when He answers so clearly my heart just really sings. But in those deep, pondering moments When I ask for the desire of my heart, I get no clear answer and then my tears start, Oh God, I want a baby to hold and kiss and love I know that You alone can give me that blessing from above. I keep waiting, waiting, waiting and my patience grows to despair. Oh why can't I have a baby? For nothing else I truly care. I know You haven't forgotten me for better things to do because You answer all my little prayers, I just wish You'd fulfill my big one too.

A mother without a child

I won't lie. I can't stop thinking about it, When I do think, I am overwhelmed. Longing for the day when the doctor says: "Congratulations! You are going to be parents" When I heard that our friends were expecting my heart jumped into my throat and I cried. Happy for them, of course, but more so, the feeling 'I wish it were us'. No. The sickness aches and pains do not dissuade me. Nor does the financial worry. I want to run my protective hands across my bump. Proudly! I want to feel our baby growing inside. I am yearning to see our child for the first time, Cold, wet and vulnerable. Our child. Made from love - A piece of you. A piece of me. A little person with our smiles and eyes. Tiny fingers grasping ours for security. Someone to love, teach and watch grow. I feel incomplete. I am; A Mother without a child.

No comments: