Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

I bowled a perfect 300 Game!

So last night I had my Thursday night bowling league. I started off the night bowling average shot 214 the first game and 206 the second game. I would have done better but I kept on leaving 10 pins. So its now the last game and I just said to my teammates that the night seemed long and I was ready to go home. Well its now the 3rd game and I am shooting very well. I had the front 9 when I realized that I just got the hardest strike out of the way and as I was walking back to my table some of the other ladies on the team noticed that I had the front 9 started getting nervous which was making me a little nervous. My mom of course could tell and tells me that its going to be ok, you can do this take your time. So I go up to the lanes and let the one lady next to me finish her frame and I started the 10th frame. I was nervous as this was the lane that I struggled with all night leaving 10 pins. But I threw the 10 ball perfectly fine not scared or nervous at all. It was flush in the pocket, everyone cheered. I walked back and looked up and there was so many people standing behind me watching. I got up to bowl the 11th strike and my legs and arm were jello, I was thinking oh no Im going to screw this up. I threw the ball and according to one of the girls I pulled it, but I was so in the moment I couldnt tell I just wanted the strike. Well somehow after pulling it, I managed to find the oil and bam flush strike again. Everyone screamed and cheered. This time I walked back and never looked up, I stared at the floor till I turned around. I grabbed my ball and took the approach. Now the legs more week then the last ball I got up on the apporach and told myself at least if you dont shoot the 300 you can still shoot the best game ever in your life. I threw the ball feeling like I had no power and week in the knees. Bam flush perfectly in the pocket. Everyone cheering and I so about to cry, cant believing that I just actually threw a perfect game. I walked back and everyone wanted high fives or to hug me I felt so special and that everyone cared. Thank you to everyone that congratulated me. It was the best experience I have ever had bowling. Because of shooting the best game of my life I no longer hate bowling and cant wait to go back.

No comments: