Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I got some Bad News!

So I got a letter in the mail from my fertility Doctor that I just switched to. He decided he wants to retire and now I have to find a new doctor again. Things were just looking good for me and this doctor had everything planned out. Oh well Im exctied about this new doctor that I have a consult with June 3rd. He does everything right there in his office so no needing to go other places for the IVF or having to find another doctor once I conceive. I will continue with the Doctor I have right now until June 3rd. I believe we are still going to go through with the surgery and Artifical insemenation. I will keep you posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you love my brother sooo much. It makes me happy that he has found someone that truely completes his life.

I love that you are my sister and that you take such good care of my brother.

I love that feeling that there is someone there to take such good care of him even though I am only a few feet away and know that I don't have to worry about him.

I love that feeling that you know family is so important to him and you respect his honor to help his family out at any time as he would help your family out at any time too.

I love that feeling that one day, I'm going to be an Auntie and can't wait for the day to spoil my niece or nephew.

I love the feeling of how much joy you bring to our family.

Gee, I couldn't finish all 37 but I think you know how I feel............37 X's all over in my heart.

Doug was lost before you and I'm so glad that he has you in his life to complete and totally fulfill his heart. That makes me happier than you can even imagine.

I love you guys more than you even know!!!!!!

Oops, that was one more!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that I did not know that it was Doug's Birthday. Doug a Very Happy Belated Birthday!!!! Brandi, what a loving tribute to Doug. You got a great husband when you married Doug, but it's easy for him to be a great husband because he got a wonderful wife when he married you!!!!! Love You Both Very Much, Aunt Kay