Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

This guy is 37 today:


Here are 37 reasons why I love this man:

1. I love how you want childeren just as bad as I do.

2. I love your kindness.

3. I love your Hazel/Blue eyes.

4. I love your great out look on life.

5. I love that you are a self made man. You have accomplished everything you have achieved on your own. You should be proud of yourself, I know I am.

6. I love your honesty.

7. I love your loyalty.

8. I love that internal strength.

9. I love that you make me laugh when I do not want to.

10. I love how well you treat your mother. I have always believed that how a man treats his mother says so much about his character.

11. I love your goofy sense of humor.

12. I love that you are an wonderful provider, always sacrificing for your family.

13. I love that you are my husband. I love our steadyfast marriage.

14. Did I mention I love what a wonderful father you are going to be. I love the joy and light that spreads across your little face when we talk about conceiving. One day our children will know how lucky they are to have you as their father.

15. I love how you think I am beautiful even when I am not trying to be.

16. I love how you tell me sweet dreams every night before bed.

17. I love you want me to try new sports with you. It allows us to spend more time together.

18. I love when you wrap your arms around me and hold me tight.

19. I love when we are so happy with each other and can laugh with each other about the same thing.

20. I love that you like to play cards.

21. I love how you can finish my sentences and somehow kmnow what I am going to say.

22. I love how we are always thinking of each other at the same time.

23. I love that you call me just to tell me you love me or to see how I am doing.

24. You make me feel more loved than I ever have.

25. You are an unbelievable lover, affectionate.

26. I love how you give me anything I want or need.

27. I love how you love me without even thinking about it.

28. I never have to ask "do you love me" you make me know it everyday all day long.

29. You always make me feel like the best is yet to come.

30. I love your sense of humor you always make me laugh.

31. I love how you make me feel safe.

32. I love how intelligent you are.

33. I love that you are my best friend.

34. I love that you always make all my wishes and dreams come true.

35. I love how your not embarrased to buy me "girlie things" at the store.

36. I love that we get along so well.

37. I love that you are defiantly made for me.

Doug, Happy 37th Birthday! I love you with all that I have & more.

1 comment:

jenn said...

awwwwww...happy birthday doug!
sorry we missed the bbq sunday, it was cold and rainy...we spent the day together, in our pjs, on the couch, taking naps and cuddling with finley!