Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April 18, 2008


So this past Sunday it was Doug and I's 2nd anniversary. We started celebrating it on Sat and it still hasnt ended, we decided we would continue it all the way untill our second anniversary is here (you know the one where we went to Las Vegas and renewed our vows). But Sat Doug got up early because of the dog of course, after letting the dog in he sat in his chair and tried to go back to sleep but could not, not that he ever can so he went outside where it was nice out and washed and waxed both trucks. They both looked so good and mine really needed it, I had not washed it since we had all that snow and it was filthy. While he was finishing up I jumped in the shower. After I was done getting all beautified up we went to lunch at Texas Roadhouse, my favorite place and the best steak you will ever have. After we was done Doug was taking me to get my anniversary present. I told him I wanted new earings since I lost one of mine he got me a few years ago for Christmas. We searched around and found nothing, but then out of the blue it crossed my mind I need a new cell phone really bad so I mentioned to Doug lets not get me earings again how about me a new cell phone? He said that was fine I was due it had been at least 2 years. I loved my old phone so much, but it was so scratched up so I was due. We went to the sprint store and got awesome help right away. She asked me what I was looking for and I told her what I had before. She ended up showing me a phone like my old one but now it has Android on it where I can add any application to it I want to, so its like the apple iphones, I love it. After leaving there we decided to go come and relax a bit cause we decided we was going to go bowl scotch doubles. So off to home we went. I watch tv and played with the new phone of course and Doug played poker on the computer. The next thing we knew it was 10:30 and time to go so we wasnt late. we got there bowled excellent and qualified for the tourney next weekend. But Doug and I just found out we cant bowl it, because that is the weekend we are in the ozarks for Dougs tournament there. Oh well more fun and money in the ozarks. After bowling we went home and went to bed, woke up Sunday and we was going to go to lunch since it was our anniversary day, but we ended up staying home bored out of our minds trying to figure out what to do. We ended up over at his sisters house across the street cooking steak and veggies on the grill. Boy was it a good meal. After we was done with that we went home and played mario party 8 on the wii till 9 and then watch Celebrity Apprentice. Then to bed to work the next day. While at work I was still trying to think of what I could get Doug for an anniversary present cause as you know we didnt get him anything. Well I finally thought of something, he wanted a new camera since I had been using the one he did have all the time. After work we went to walmart to look at the cameras. He couldnt find anything he liked but I fell in love with one that was super skinny and would fit in my pants pocket. He said you but that one and give me mine back. Score another new presnet for me, but back to square one no presnet for Doug from me for our anniversary. And guess what he didnt get anything cause we dont know what to get him cause the boy has everything he wants or needs. Makes me feel bad but he dosent care. Ok so now yesterday Doug brings up about having a bbq party Sunday after his bow hunt at the house. I said that was fine with me. I told him I would go with him Sun then we can come home and bbq. He said to me lets get you a bow and get you shooting so you can shoot with us and not just walk around wth us and keep score. I said ok so yesterday we went to Town Hall archery and bought me a new bow. I love it and shot really good with it right away Doug was super excited and surprised as how good I really was with it. So now this Sunday Im not keeping score anymore, I am going to hang with the big boys shooting at the targets. Ok so now let me recap: Sat I got a new phone, Sun a new camera and Mon a new bow. Can you say that Doug spoiled me this Anniversary? I think so! Now I just cant wait for our 5th anniversary. Doug said he is taking my wedding ring and adding custom made bands to both sides of the ring.



No comments: