Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 9, 2010

Hello April

I know I am a week late starting this month, but every month at the begining of the month I am going to write about what is going on for that month. So Here we go with April.............

Spring Time is here, and you know its here when the birds are chirping and the bees & bugs are starting to come out.



Also this month is

Easter is this month, well it already happen this month. Since I am late posting it was this past Sunday, and boy was it a nice day for Easter this year. Every year it seems to rain, but it was nice and the kids got to enjoy their egg hunts.

Garage selling has started, which excites me because I love to garage sale. Doug always calls it Junk sale but I get good stuff. But this year we are going to have a big garage sale ourselves. We have so much stuff to get rid of and I will be glad to, because once I do I will have a basement again.







Its Tax season time again, Doug and I already filed all of our taxes and today we already got it all back. We decided we are going to pay a few bills off and then use some for our trip next month to Myrtle Beach to visit our good friend Scotty.







This month is a special month, its our Anniversary month we will be married 2 years on the 18th and Dougs Birthday on the 25th. Look for a post on the 25th that I am doing for Dougs Birthday. Its pretty cool!








This month also should be the month that I prepare for my surgery for my infertility issues. This surgery has been planned 2 other times now and both times something has gotten in the way of me having the surgery. The first time I had to go to Virginia/DC for a business trip then this month my Dr was going on vacation, so I should be having it this time around.

No comments: