Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 19, 2010

TOP 10 List

Top 10 List of things I want to do:

1. Concieve a Baby or maybe twins....Doug wants twins, I'm not picky

2. Take a honeymoon. Doug and I never got to take a honeymoon yet due to money circumstances, but eventually we plan on taking a cruise for a week to Alaska where he then wants to get off and caribo hunt for a week and then sail back. I just want a romantic vocation with my husband.

3. Build a new house. Right now our house is plenty big for the 2 of us, but as soon as we have a our children I wish we could have a bigger house. But the house plans are a long time away.

4. Remodel the house the I live in now. All new appliances, flooring, painting of the walls, getting the basement finished, new curtains and colors. This house is 10 + years old and still has the original everything in it. Hunter green is out and it needs to go.

5. Start saving up money to have for special things; Vacations, etc.

6. Talking my husband into letting me have a pool in my back yard. And I dont mean a Buehrer kiddie pool but a big pool. Doug tells me no that they cost to much to open and close and they are a pain to take care of . I told him he puts it up and I will take care of it. I will clean it daily and even open and close it. He says yeah right! We are not getting one.

7. I want us to start eating healthy and both lose weight. Since I am on all these fertility meds and I quit smoking I have gained 35 pounds. I would like to lose it all and get back to my weight before the babies come. I wish we had more time or we could start making more time to walk around the park or ride our bikes on thetrails.

8. This summer I plan on going more places and doing more outside. I plan on finding places for Doug and I to go to. Like Float trips, Branson, just mini vactions over the weekends. Possibly planning more bbq's or fish frys at the house. These are always a blast and it gets us all together which dosent happen as much as it used to. Or even spend more time with my family and take the kids places. To the pool or parades or amusement parks.

9. To have a very big yard sale and get my basement cleared out of old junk and things that have been collected that we dont need. I have already started this porject and I am not close to being done. And its already garage sale time. I better get on the ball and get this going.

10. Try to reconnect and meet with my sister for the first time. I would love to know all about her, her husband and my neice and nephew.

No comments: