Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 19, 2010

Congrats To the Toth Family!





Ok so I know I am a little late getting this up as Finley is now 8 weeks old. But I wanted to to tell Matt & Jenn congrats on their beautiful baby girl Finely. Matt and Jenn struggled to have a baby like Doug and I are so Matt and Jenn decided to do IVF and it worked and they now have a precious baby girl. Check out there blog stories and see pics at: http://toth2006.blogspot.com. Jenn hope you dont mind but I copied a few pics to post with my story.

1 comment:

jenn said...

awwwwww. i dont mind. i like seeing her pic everywhere! thanks brandi....it will happen for you guys too!
finLEY...is such a joy...we can raise our kiddos together! it will be you this year on float trip that cant drink!!!! i will pass the hat to ya!