Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 14, 2013

Super Behind.


So I have been a very bad blogger and have not blogged in months. But that is all about to change and I am going to get back into the blogging scene. Since I am behind I am going to just add tons of pics and write captions for all of them.


Bryce Sick and in the Hospital
 

Bryce Feeling Better and Ready to Go Home
 

Lilly Licking her Toes

My Cousins On Their Last Day Here in Illinois.
But I am now Happy To Report They Have Already Moved Back Home.
Lilly in here new vintage Car Daddy won for her.
Lilly enjoying pretzels with her Daddy
Lilly crawled in her highchair by herself and then got stuck.
Me 6th grade. My teacher found this and sent it to me.
Look at the permed short hair. What was my mother and I thinking.
Bryce and Lilly playing with their water table the Toth's got them for their birthday.
They loved it!

Bryce first haircut, cut by Johnny!

No more curls
Happy boy after his haircut.
Dinner at Steak and Shake
Happy to announce my cousin is having another baby!
Hopefully a girl!


My handsome man!
Bryce's first Cardinals Baseball game
I found Lilly sleeping
Bryce Chilling in Daddy's Chair


Bryce fell asleep in Daddy's chair

Lily at the Baldnobbers show 2nd year
Bryce at the Baldnobbers Show "Being Shy" 2nd year
Lilly looking cute before the baldnobbers Show.
Bryce didn't want us to leave again. But what he didn't know I was actually unpacking from the Branson Trip
Lilly Sleeping. I keeping finding her in stranger places.
Bryce Sleeping in the Target cart.

No comments: