Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 14, 2013

My Gift

My Gift


I received you as parents on the day I wed your son.

So I just want to thank you for all that you have done.

You gave to me a special man with whom I share my life.

You're his loving parents and I'm his lucky wife.

Your faith, hope and kindness are qualities that we treasure.

But most of all we appreciate the love you give without measure.

As grandparents you both have that very special touch.

That's why they love you both so very very much.

You make them laugh, you make them giggle.

You make them dance, and sing, and wriggle!

They have so much fun and shout out loud.

That you belong to them and they are very proud!

So we celebrate you both on your 48th anniversary day.

And we all love you more than words can say.....

No comments: