Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Mascoutah Homecoming

So Yesterday Doug and I brave the heat for as long as we could and we went to the Mascoutah Homecoming. We got there about 5:30 and went to the park where the end of the parade would be and got to see it all. It was so hot just standing there and then it decided to sprinkle a few her and there which just aggravated me more because then it messed with my hair. Oh well I was hot and a mess anyway why not add to it. After the parade was over the first thing was to get a soda for me and a bucket of beer for the Hubby. Then we headed over to the big tent to meet up with some friends Johnny, Artie, Ben, and Strubie. Standing there they had tractor pulls. These are fun to watch but after so long of me standing my back kills me and I have to sit down. I am not that big yet so I cant imagine how bad its going to be when I am huge. Anyway Doug and I sat down and after about 30 Min's sitting there we talked about just going home. We was hot and I was tired and sore, so we left and headed for home. We decided we would go home and watch a movie together but as soon as I got there and hit the couch I was out for the night. I think Doug watched half the movie before himself went to bed. Sunday was an all day of Bingo for me and Nascar for Doug.

No comments: