Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bonus Money

So at work I got some bonus Money. My work finally decided to back pay all the Admins for there SCA wages. Since we have some extra money Doug and I decided to spend some of it to make our lives a little easier.
We are using some of it to pay the real estate taxes so we will only have the one left that's due around Christmas but in October Doug get his Bonus at work and we are using some of it to pay the final payment so we will have money for Christmas this year since it will be the last one where we but items for each other, cause next year it will be all about the twins. I think we decided maybe we would get each other a $50 gift and no more. But after all these years on Christmas Doug has spoiled me so bad with expensive gifts that I wont know what to expect but it will be worth it to spoil the twins and not each other for once. The Twins on their first Christmas will be 10 months old so the perfect age to enjoy it. I cant imagine what the tree is going to look like Christmas morning. Doug and I talked about this in the past about buying Christmas gifts gradually so when Christmas gets here we wont have to do it all at once, and I think I may just start this now when I find deals or clearance items especially since we are having twins.
But back on track to the story after spending some on taxes we decided to build a deck on the door that we use to come in and out of the house. For years now I have been complaining to Doug and his Aunt Shirley has agreed with me that those stairs are so small that it is so hard to get into the door. Finally Doug agrees So we are expanding it out 8 feet and then also long ways. Doug was talking about it the other day and his family agrees but thinks it needs to be done before winter gets here so I don't fall and hurt myself or the babies. So we are working on it the last week of this month.
We are also redoing the floor in the family room, dining area, kitchen and laundry room. When we had the cats for some reason they would pee on the carpet in the family room, well now its stained and we cant get it out and don't want the babies crawling in it so we are changing it but decided to lay down hardwood this time. I cant wait I think it will look so good.
Then we also decided to buy our big items we are getting for this Christmas which is My rocking chair to match the furniture and a flat screen TV for me to watch while rocking the babies which will later be used for when the twins get older and watch TV in their room. The TV was my idea cause I wanted the one we have in there now a big one on the dresser out so I had more dresser space. Doug loved the idea. Woo Hoo for me!

So after all those items we should be broke again and all the money spent!

No comments: