Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

IVF Update!

So the nurse at my doctors office called me on Monday morning to tell me my test results. First off I passed the glucose test. Thank God! But as for my other blood work all was good but one test, this test is the function of your sugar, kidneys, bone and liver. She said this test was elevated high at 145 and normal is anywhere from 52-110. Kinda scary if you ask me. But she says for me to take my lab results to my primary doctor and let him evaluate me and decided what he would like to do. I'm headed there this afternoon and will let everyone know what he says.

Tomorrow is our orientation day for us. More on that on Friday!

3 comments:

jenn said...

dont let the orientation scare you....its A LOT of information and can get really confusing...have fun!

Anonymous said...

I hope they can get whatever it is out of whack under control...does it have to do with your thyroid at all? Have fun at your orientation, I can't wait to see more updates.

trappfamilyoffive said...

Very excited for you... Keep the updates coming...