Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

IVF Update

Well yesterday morning was both Doug and myself testing appointments. Doug had to go over to Wash U for his STD test and semen analysis, and I headed over to Quest for my STD and glucose test. For my one test, it consisted of a 2 hour Glucose Tolerance Test and this test was terrible. That fruit punch stuff I had to drink had to be drank within 5 minutes and it was the nastiest stuff. Now I love sugary coffee and tea etc. Everyone always says do you want some Coffee/Tea with that sugar? But this stuff was more than sugar and then it hits your empty stomach like a ton of bricks. But I managed to keep it down and had the blood drawn 2 more times before leaving. Now I just hope the test comes back clean and I didn't fail it so I don't have to take it all over again. To be honest I think the waiting was the worse part. OK so now all test are done and now we just have to wait for all the results back. Before I left work yesterday Dr. Keller called and gave me Doug's Sperm analysis test and it was OK. So far so good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad the SA came back normal, that's great news. As for the glucose test, so true how it hits your empty stomach like a ton of bricks! I had to do a 1 hour and a 3 hour test with Owen, this time I luckily only had to do a 1 hour. I had an orange drink though--I can imagine the fruit punch would be much worse!

Brandi Buehrer said...

I wanted the Orage Drink, but the lady I had was not a nice person and would not give me the option.

trappfamilyoffive said...

Good Luck. :) I am happy to hear everything is finally moving forward!