Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

IVF Doctors Appointment UPDATE!

Well today was my first appointment. I sat down and had a consultation with Dr. Keller and she tells me I am definitely an IVF Candidate and "lets get the ball rolling". She asked me tons of medical history questions and then proceeds to tell me what we will be doing and what needs to be done. First we are starting off with me a 2 hour fasting glucose test and blood work. And Doug will do his semen analysis. Then we will schedule our orientation to learn how everything works and how to administer all the drugs. Then my next cycle we will begin the shots and then after 8 weeks of my shots it will be retrieval day then 5 days later we hope to have a baby to be put back in. Fingers Crossed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!! Keep us all posted on the journey!

jenn said...

im so glad you liked dr keller! welcome aboard the IVF train!!! it will be a ride with ups and downs....just keep focus on the goal! and call us for anything!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog today, it really made me smile. <3