Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

Surgery

Friday June 4th Surgery Day

So my Doctor decided before he goes through with anything else he wants to make sure I don't have endometrosis and blocked tubes etc. So Doug, his mom, and I head to the hospital at 5 am check in and wait for the Doctor to arrive. I wait till 7 when they ask me a few questions and then give me my first does of anesthesia as the nurse called it my margarita. After my first does I am whisked away to my surgical room and by the time I get in there I can barely see a thing and loopy as can be. Then they tie my legs and hands down and put oxygen on my face. I panic and try to take the oxygen off but of course I cant cause the hands are tied down but I guess the nurse could see I was panicking and took the oxygen off and asked me if I was claustrophobic I shook my head yes and the next thing I remember was waking up in recovery. But this is what I do know. I had a tube down my throat to keep me breathing through my surgery and this sucked the next 2 days after as I had a sore throat and no voice. Then also when I got out of surgery I had a few breathing problems and they gave me 2 breathing treatments to help me breath. The nurse was mad at me cause I didn't tell her I gave up smoking 4 months ago and if she would have known that they could have given me a treatment before my surgery and that would have helped. But after my treatments I was nauseated but sent home, when I got there I slept for the last 2 days and today I am finally beginning to feel like myself again. I am sore where my incisions are, which is right on my pubic area and in my belly button and then of course they had to blow my belly up with gas to be able to look all around so I am sore from all the gas and especially my back from laying around on it so much. But this is what I got out of my doctor. He examined everything and I have NO endometrosis, NO Blocked tubes that's right the right side tube is not blocked the last test given by my last doctor is a false test. My ovaries look good but I d have PCOS , my uterus is beautiful and no problems with kidneys or gall bladder. Seems to be no problem other than my cycles are not on track and my metabolic rate is off so he decided to put me on the South Beach Diet and Meds to get me on track and I go back to see him in 2 weeks will know more than.

1 comment: