Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 25, 2010

Doctors Vist


Well this week I went back to my doctor for a follow up from my surgery and to find out what our next step was. When I got there he proceeds to tell me that everything looked good and showed me all the disguting pictures of my insides. What my gall bladder looked like, my kidneys, tubes everything basically. Then he examined my incisions and said get dressed and meet me in my office. We went over a few things and he tells me I dont see nothing stopping you from getting pregnant other than your cycle not being on time. So I am going to give you a med to start your cycle for this month and then I want you to take this med, and this med, and this med etc. All these meds should get my cycle back on track and we could possible even get pregnant this cycle. I have this chart I have to follow and on certain days and times take these meds. So our fingers are crossed and if it dont take this time we will try again the next 2 months. After that I will have to find a new place to go to. I have another Doctor lined up, but Dr. Wilbois mentioned about a nurse that knows more than some doctors that can take care of me. So I may just go to her and see what happens. And I also have to add these meds I am taking wow they give me the worst Hot Flashes ever so I just thought I would add this funny I found.

2 comments:

trappfamilyoffive said...

Very Cool. Fingers crossed.

jenn said...

meds and more meds...isnt it fun! love the pictures