Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

More Fertility News

Well I went back to the Doctor on Monday for my results of my bloodwork and what our next steps would be. He said that 2 of my levels were good, but my levels were I took the clomid were really bad and it appears that I am resistent to clomid. But he did say that my bloodwork showed no signs of PCOS. Thats a plus, but it still dosent explain why I have so many eggs lining on the bottomof my ovaries. So the doctor said that we our going to go ahead with the Labroskipi and Hystroskopi(Not sure if those are spelled correct or not) and check out what is all going on inside of me. Repair my tubes and anything elsee that needs to be done. After that the next month we our going to start 6 diffrent fertility drugs and day 14 do artificial insemenation. Continue the drugs and go in day 28 for a pregancy test.If it dosent take then we our going to try 2 more times. If these dont take we our going to go back to IVF. Right now its a waiting game. I will let everyone no more later.

1 comment:

jenn said...

sounds like you have a good plan!....THAT WILL WORK