Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 19, 2010

Best Friends

Ok So I have this best friend Amy Kerr that I met in grade school. She lived down the road from me where I lived at my moms house. I believe we started going to school together in kindergarten, but it has been so long I realy cant remember. But what I do remember is Amy and I were inseparable we played with each other everyday together. Then when our mothers would go out with each other and I had a babysitter of course Amy would just stay at my house. Well around 3rd grade Amy and her family (mother, mothers boyfriend, Brother and Sister) they all moved away. I wanna say to Belleville but that is when I lost all contact with her and never knew where she went to. Then one day Amy calls and leaves a message on my mothers answering machine with her new number, she said it so fast we couldn't catch it and I never could call her. That was the last time I heard from her. I guess she figured that If I didnt call her back, that I didnt want to talk to her. Which wasnt the case. Well its now been 20 years and after all this time we havent heard from each other, until recently. I got this bright idea since I had myspace and facebook to do a search and pull up ever Amy I could find and email everyone of them, just hoping one of them would be her. Well guess what? One of them was her and she emailed me back. We talked back and forth that night till we hours in the morning till we decided to exchange numbers. So now its only a few months till my wedding reception and I thought perfect timing I will invite her and her whole family, so I could see everyone again. The reception approached and they showed. Boy was I so happy to see them. Amy changed but she was still the blonde girl I knew when we was just little girls. Her mom didnt change a bit other than she lost alot of weight and got rid of her loser boyfriend Larry and married a great guy who takes care of all them. Then I got to meet Kenzi, by the look of her and her age I would have thought it was Amy's sister but it was her daughter. And actually half way thru the night and after drinking I said to Kenzi " go get your sister I mean Mom for me". So the whole night Amy, her family and I all hung out togther and her mom and mine tlaked to each other all night long. Then came the garter and bouquet toss. I had to bouquets one for the little kids and one for the grown ladies, I learn to do this from my first wedding. Well Amy and Kenzi ended up catching the bouquets. It couldnt have been more perfect. Then thru the night Amy had a crush on Doug's coworker Buster. Doug tried to warn Amy that he was a player and had a girl, but it didnt seem to faze her any. But Buster ended up catching the garter so I have a great picture of them two together. Plus one of Kezi with Ryan the son of friends of ours. I will get them post her very soon. So anyway to get back to the point Amy and I had not seen each other in 20 years and now even though she lives about and hour away from me in MO we still keep in touch and try to make plans together. We already have a vacation planned in May to go to Myrtle Beach together. It will be good times, and I will be sure to post pictures of our vacation. But I am so glad after all these years we can be best friends again! I love you Amy! :)

No comments: