Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fun Facts About Me

I copied this from a friends blog who also copied it from someone else. But I loved the idea!

A: Attached or Single? Attached, Been married to my Wonderful Husband Doug this April 2 years now.
B: Best Friend? Amy Kerr, whom I lost contact with and did see for 20 + years till this Past August at my Wedding Reception.
C: Cake or Pie? My Aunt Nancy's cake from her cake shop! Check her out at Artistry Cakes in Belleville, IL.
D: Day of Choice? Saturday, Its the day Doug and I have the whole day to spend together.
E; Essential Item? my cell phone and camera now that I love to take lots of pics for my new blog
F: Favorite Color? Pink, Blue and Silver
G: Gummy Bears or Worms? Both, but dont do what I did and leave them in hubbys truck on the dashboard in the sun to melt into the dash. OOPPPPSSS!!!!!!
H: Hometown? Born in Belleville, IL raised in O'Fallon, IL but live in Granite City, IL
I: Ice cream? Cookies and Cream when Doug leaves me some.
J: January or July? Well Both, Jan because that its my birhtday month. But July cause that is our float trip month.
K: Kids? not yet, seeing a fertility Doctorm so hopefully soon!
L: Life isn't complete without? Family and friends
M: Marriage date? Courthouse date: Aril 18, 2008 Las Vegas Renewal of Vows May 23, 2009.
N: Number of brothers and sisters? One sister that I just found out about recently!
O: Oranges or apples? Apples for my famous apple pies, just ask the guys!
P: Phobias and fears? Lightning not sure why!
Q: Quote? "Not my dauhter" An inside joke Doug says with his guy friends.
R: Reason to smile? Husband, Family, and thinking about that baby(ies) we are going to conceive.
S: Season of choice? Summer, so much to do. Float trips, Vollevbal, BBQ's Etc.
T: Tag three people? Jenn, Shannon,
U: Unknown fact about me? I have a sister that know one knew about but my family.
V: Vegetable? Brussel Sprouts, but Doug hates me eating them, because he says they give me stinky gas. LOL
W: Work out? No, But I need to.
X: X-ray or Ultrasound? Had both done. Broken Ankle and Ultrasounds for my fertility Stuff.
Y: Your favorite food? Liver & Onions. But I cant get Doug to try it
Z: Zodiac sign? Capricorn

No comments: