Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 8, 2013

A Custom Made Wedding Band To Go With My Wedding Ring

So Doug always promised me for our 5 year anniversary he would get me a band to go with my ring. Well my 5 year Anniversary will be April 18th and Doug stuck to his word.

I had to have it custom made because my ring is shaped funny on the sides, so they had to ship it to California for 3 weeks and I am so glad to finally have it back.

Now Doug said in 5 more years we can get the same thing for the other side.



No comments: