Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 13, 2012

12-12-12

Normally days like this are not that important to me, but this day was. You see my husband is a bowler, used to be a Professional Bowler but retired from that. Every year on dates like this one he tends to bowl good, I know you are saying its all in our heads but its true. on 8-8-88 he bowled a 300/800 and on 7-7-07 he bowled a 300/800 and now last night before we left for bowling league Doug told his parents, sister and I he was going to shoot 300/800.
Well as I was finishing up my second game I look over and Doug has the from 11 strikes. I stand up to get a better look and bam Doug shoots 300. I run down there as everyone is congratulating him and give him a kiss and tell him great job. After realizing it was his second game I had to see what the first game was and he shot a 267 that game so all he needed now for a 800 is 233, that's easy enough.  I head back down to my pair and now I am pumped, Doug and I like to compete against each other and I tend to beat him more then he beats me, even though I knew I didn't stand a chance this day. But anyway so I head back down to my pair and start striking away. I shot pretty decent, finished up my bowling and headed down to see what he was doing. He finished with a 209 and fell short of his 800 but was pretty close. Now its my turn!

Another memory for the books.

Congrats Doug!

No comments: