Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 27, 2012

Several Things That Happen This Month

I know all of these deserve a post of there own but I didn't take many pics so I figured I would throw it all into one post.

First on July 8Th It was little miss Sophia Birthday party at her grandparents house. This was a swimming party and it just happens to be the first time the twins got to go swimming.

Bryce in his New float Aunt Sue bought



Lilly in her new Float



July 14Th we had a "Bowling Buddies Bash" this ended up being a small party because most people were busy or already had plans but we got to see who we mainly wanted to see and that was Big Bobby Jakel (Zack F-ing Morris), The Stepp Family- Larry, Jill, Ri and Trey and then Darby showed up and we haven't seen him since we was married in Vegas in 2009 so it was great to see him. Plus I had my bestie Amy there and her daughter Kenzi and friend Kiya. And a local friend Bobby Bonds.

Let me tell you Bobby B had a heck of time while here, he wanted to hold Bryce so bad and did but that boy not once not twice but three times puke all over Bobby. After a few hours he decided to leave.

Bobby J. holding Bryce- Wow does Bryce look small in Bobby's arms




Lilly in her sunglasses enjoying that day outside with all of us.



As for the party let me just tell you, we went through some food. The food is the following: 16 burgers, 20 hot dogs, 20 brats. Then around midnight we was all started to get hungry again so Darby and Amy went to Buffalo Wild Wings and brought back 100 wings that were gone with in 10 Min's.

Then the next morning we cook over 5 lbs a bacon 3 packages of sausage, 6 cans of biscuits, a pan of gravy and over 2 dozens of scrambled eggs. All was gone but some of the biscuits.

Then to top it all off we went through over 200 cans of beer. All I can say is we had a great time!
July 21st was the Sons of Buck Party- This is a party they hold occasionally. You purchase a ticket to the party to get you in the door and they have a dinner, free raffle for early buyers, basket raffle, game raffles, silent auction and live auctions. This party is to raise money for the Whitetails Unlimited. This was a fun time, Johnny his brother and sister and their spouses were there and his nephew that was our captain all was there. We enjoyed a great dinner and drank all the free beer we wanted. Doug did win one live auction and it was this Chair Johnny says it is his new (Deer Stand)I won a beautiful wine rack to hang on the wall with 3 bottles of wine. A basket with a $50 gift card and other items from Tony's Place in Maschoutah, and then a few other items from the early buyers raffle.

We did try to bid on a few other items in the live auction and that was: A Large tricycle for Bryce, and a Zip up outside tent to lock the kids in to play. All in all this was a fun time and cant wait to do it again next time. Thanks for the invite Artie!

Then Last this past Tuesday was Lilly and Bryce's 6 month birthday and since they were born on a Tue the 24Th and they were half of a year old we got a few family members together and went to Ravanellis for dinner celebration. And for once let me tell you the kids were so good. I guess it helped I let Bryce nap before we went and then as soon as we got there and before my food came I stuffed him with 2 jars of baby food and then switched and fed Lilly, just in time for my food to show up and I could eat in peace. Thank You for a hot meal! And sorry no pics of this event and I cant believe I didn't take any! Shame on me as a mommy!

After dinner it was home to jammies and bed and mommy and daddy time to relax and watch some TV!

I did have one other thing happen this month and that was my Spa Party on July 10Th. But I do have pictures to go on that post so I will save that one for a later time when I get all the pictures download. Hopefully this Sunday! Hopefully! LOL!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I know I will, we are busy beavers this weekend.

Tonight we have Michelle Karvelats benefit to raise money to help her son go to school. Michelle just passed away about a month ago.

Then Saturday Sue, Mom, Kristi, Betty and the Kids and I are heading over to MO to do some shopping at Buy Buy Baby. Baby shopping for Baby DooLittle that is on the way and Christmas present shopping for the Twins. Then we are doing lunch and were ever else we end up. Doug is going to the farm. I don't blame him!

Sunday will most likely be a day of relaxation besides a friend that may come over to visit and get her spa items that I haven't seen since December. And me blogging about my Spa Party!

Oh yeah and I almost forgot, my cousin Allan and his girlfriend Casey had their second son yesterday. Congrats to you both! And welcome to the family Theodore!

No comments: