Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 6, 2012

A Night Out with Great Friends

So Last night A friend of Doug and Myself won a party at Hotshots in O'Fallon so Doug and I got a babysitter and joined Johnny, Loopy whom we haven't seen in months, Mark and Chris Kisro whom I haven't see in months, Scott who lives in Myrtle Beach, SC and we haven't seen in over a year, Jim and Jana Luden and Skippy who moved back to Seattle who we haven't seen since last Christmas I do believe. This was a great night full of tons of conversations lots of appetizers and lots of beer drinking. Oh yeah and the one shot I did, Thanks Skip! Cheers to you and Jana!

About 10 times that night I swear I went to the bathroom, yes like my husband I am a small bladder girl. But one particular time as I was headed to the potty I look over and there is about 5 people standing over this one girl, I think to myself what is going on, did she get drunk and fall off the bar stool? So I go potty and come out and Nosey me had to stop and stare, but now there is 3 cops and a few seconds later 3 Paramedics. I watch for a few minutes and the girl slowly gets up and gets on the stretcher before she passes out again. So I walk away and go sit down. As I sat down they were wheeling her out the door and she was out cold. Later we found out from our waitress that she was a bartender there and she was off but in there to talk to a manger who was also off but she wasn't taken care of herself and yes she did fall off the bar stool and hit the floor hard but that was because she started flopping around like a fish because she had a seizure. I hope that poor girl is OK. I know what she went through and she has a rough road ahead of her as when I had my seizure it took a tole on my body and it took me a while to bounce back from it.

But anyway after all that drama we sat around and chatted some more till I looked up and it was 11 pm Holy cow Doug and I have to work tomorrow and we need to get the kiddos home to bed so we decided its best to head out but we already had plans set for this weekend with all of our great friends that are in town visiting. Next Post Weekend plans update!

No comments: