Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 22, 2012

The Weekend Plans

So the weekend Should Go as Follows:




Tonight we are going to the Caseyville Picnic. First the prade at 6:30 and then over to the park for bingo and food.




Saturday I plan on sleeping in, having breakfast and then going to do a little returning of items purchased and more shopping. And then I do beleive we are going out with Johnny for cocktails and music so mom and Sue will watch the kiddos. Yes momma's getting drunk!




Sunday morning we are getting up to go shoot a 3D shoot and guess what all week its supposed to be nice in the 80's and come Sunday when I need to wear Jeans so I dont get poison ivy its going to be high 90's. Go freaking figure!


Afterwards it wil be home sweet home to relax and snuggle with my babies!









Here is my Favorite ecard for the week!

No comments: