Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Spa Day

So recently I went my Best Friend Leah's house for A Spa Day Party.







I had so much fun and because I had so much fun I am now having a party of my own on Tue July 10th at 7:00 p.m. You should really come and join the fun!


Here are a few Pics from that night!


The BFF LeahTracyQuantina

Courtney All of eye in our face Masks The lady that did the party, My dear friend Jessica! Jessica and I used to work with each other over 10 years ago. We havent seen each other since then until this night.

No comments: