Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 25, 2012

How The Weeked Turned Out



Well Friday after work I did a few stops of returning and shopping, then headed home to get my kiddos and get ready to go to the Caseyville Parade and picnic. And let me tell you this was a disaster trying to pack what we needed and then the kids, I didnt think we was ever going to leave and make it on time but we did. So finally we leave and we are crusing along, kids watchig their DVD and Doug and I just chatting aloing not paying attention when I pass up my exit. Whoops! so we go a little out of our way and think great we are for sure going to be late now. But no we made it with 10 minutes to spare.
Everything was going good and the kids where being really good until the firetrucks sounded their horns. Lilly not a peep out of her, Bryce screaming at the top of his lungs. so I try and cover his ear but no luck so I pick him up and try to comfort him till they are al gone but of course since its a fireman's picnic there is going to be 20+ fire trucks. So needless to say the poor boy cried for a while. After they were gone he calmed down and I set him back in the stroller and gave him some apple juice and he was a good boy again, Lilly asleep.

After the parade we headed to the picnic and met a friend I havent seen in years, she is getting married this Sat. Her fiance was a fireman in the parade. After we was done saying hi we headed over to the stands to check them out and the band started to play which was really loud, didnt seem to bother the kids but I was afraid it was going to hurt their ears so we decided to leave and get some dinner. On our way out we poped into some friends that live right by there and said Hi and chated for a few while. While talking Bryce shit his pants and made a stink and then decided to cry cause he was poppy and ready for a nap so we said our goodbyes and headed to the car. We changed both kids in the back and then home we went.
I dropped Doug and the kids off and went to the grocery store to grab food to cook for dinner. After I got home both kids asleep Doug and I made dinner, watched TV and went to bed.

Sat morning I got up around 8 and found Doug sleeping on the couch, because the dog got him up early to go out potty and then Doug couldnt go back to sleep so he laid on the couch to watch TV but feel alseep anyway. When I got up I made coffee and watch TV till he woke up and by then the kids got up Doug made breakfast and then went out to shoot his bow while the kids and I had quality time together.
After a few hours they laid down for their naps and I headed outside and set up their pool so it would warm uo and they could get in it later or the next day. The day goe son and we have our reg feeding and diaper changes and they whole time I am thinking I wanted to go shopping to bad, guess I wont get to today.
Later the night we decided to meet our friend Johhny for dinner at Shomees where we watch the Hooters swimsuit pagent. Really Hooter competition at Shommes! After dinner and the show it was 11 and the guys had to get up early the next day to go shoot their 3d bow tounrey so we all headed home. Doug and I got the kids went right home and to bed they went and to bed we went. 5 am Doug alarms go off and he cant hear them so I wake him up, he thanks me, gets up, gets ready and leaves and I finally got back to sleep till 8 when I wake up on my own.
With the kids still sleeping I get up make coffee and enjoy it wile catching up on facebook.
After I was dont Bryce is getting restless and I am getting bored so I go and get him up even though he wasnt fully awake yet. We feed and then I go get Lilly up and feed her. When she is done they both play in their jumpers till tired and lay down for their naps. Doug gets home and naps himeslf and at this point I am tired and need a break. So he gets up I finish dinner and then head to walmart for food for the kids and just to get away and out for a hour.
when I got home both kids asleep for the night. We watch TV and go to bed ourselves.

Now here I am again back at work starting a new week and looking towards Friday!

P.S. After work today guess what I am doing? Im going shopping, Finally!

No comments: