Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The End is Near!

Today I was sitting on the couch thinking....





I can't believe that I will be a MOM sometime in the next 3 weeks! I have dreamed about this for so long and now it's going to be here so soon that I am in shock that it's really happening!

How is it possible that it's my turn to take maternity leave???!

I have a nursery set up, baby products all over the house and the pack in play next to my bed just waiting for the twins to come and live at our house forever!

As hard as I try, it's just not possible for me to picture what they will look like. Will they have hair, what color hair, will they be little or big, will they have my features or Doug’s? I just can't wait to put a face to her precious names!

My mind is racing with thoughts about labor, being at hospital and basically all of the unknowns but I know that it will all be perfect when I get to meet Lillyana and Bryce for the first time!

I absolutely cannot wait to see Doug holding his little precious babies!

I'm just thanking God that my dream is about to come true! I am about to be a MOTHER of 2!!

3 comments:

jenn said...

im so excited for you guys! it is AWESOME! i cant wait for you to see for yourself!

erin said...

You have wanted this so long! So happy that it's almost here!

trappfamilyoffive said...

So happy for you!!!!