Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 19, 2011

3 Hours glucose Test/OB Appt

First and most important I passed my 3 Hours glucose test. Funny short story, I went in for my 1 hour test there was a young mom to be in there also taking her test. Well when I showed up to take the 3 hour one guess what she was back also to take hers as she also failed. Then the next day we popped into each other at a store in Fairview.

Update on OB appt.

We was supposed to have an ultrasound but the front desk ladies screwed up and didnt schedule anymore for the rest of the year so we didnt get to see the babies, but I was exaimed and so far so good. But Dr. Shaner was mad so we are set to have ultrasounds every week from here on out now. Next ultrasound is the 28th, more updates to come.

No comments: