Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 7, 2011

What a Busy Weekend!

So on Friday night we usually go out and do something together as a couple, but this Friday we decided to stay home and just relax and get the house cleaned for the Fish Fry Party we was having the next day.
So I got home from work and there was the hubby placing wood on our front stairs, apparently Doug fell through them and knew we had people coming over so decided to screw down some wood. It actually looks so nice. Eventually these stairs are going to the front of the house because those stairs are completely falling in and we decided we want a large deck for the side door we always go in.
Anyway after he was finished he did a few other outside side jobs added rock the the road and under the new stairs in the driveway etc. Then came in and we ordered some Pizza hut for dinner and sat down to eat. We was going to relax and watch some TV then get to cleaning but I was so exhausted from being up late Thursday night that I crashed by 8. Around 1 am I woke up to the nascar race on that he started to watch were he taped it and him sound asleep snoring away. I woke him up and away to bed we went.
I set my alarm for 7 to get up early to clean and be ready by 9 to go to the craft fair. I got up when I said I was, cleaned the house completely and took a shower. My mom arrived around 8:30 and we headed to the craft fair. This was a small one so we wasn't there long and headed home to set up for the party. By 12 or so everything was ready to go and everyone started to arrive with the side dishes
All night we had people in and out and I am pretty sure this year we had more people there then we ever had. I think around 80 or so showed up. Doug and Me's best friend from the Chicago area even showed up and surprised us. Thank For coming Big Bobby we love and miss You! Thank You to everyone else that came, The Fish Fry was a success even though it was windy and somewhat chilly.
Later in the night the kids all played and the adults sat around the bon fire and chatted till late. It was a great time.
Now yesterday was a day of waking up cleaning house again from the party before and then doing absolutely nothing. Doug did make some breakfast while I cleaned the playroom, where I am glad I had all those toys because the kids had a good time. After breakfast and watching some TV momma got hungry so daddy ran for some Penn Station. Momma ate and took a nap while Daddy watch the Nascar race. I got up right about the time Aunt Shirl was to come over to play cards but she changed her mind she was also to tired. So then Doug and I was like great what we gonna do now so we played cards with each other for a while.
After we was finished it still was only 6 from the time change so we decided to make some dinner and watch a movie on demand, of course there was nothing on, so we watch the Hangover since we still have never seen it. This was a great movie and now I cant wait to watch the second one. After the movie Bed time here we come.
So now here we are and its Monday and we start all over again, even though I am going to dread this weekend because my Hubby will be gone for deer season for 2 weeks. I hate when hes gone but he loves to go so I cant deny him going. I think I might get some of my Christmas shopping done while hes gone.

No comments: