Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 17, 2011

6 Month Ulstrasound and Doctors Appointment

So yesterday I had my 6 month well 25 week ultrasound and Doctors appointment. I got to the office early because for some reason this time I was really anxious to see how everything was. And had to wait a while before getting in and I think I peed 3 times before seeing the ultrasound tech and then when it was my turn I had to go again but waited till she was done.
She starting with Baby A- Lillyana on the right and she decided to turn around and we didn't get to see her face but she was curled up really tight and had her knees in her face. Can you say running out of room in there. But she did get all the measurements she needed and found out she was 1 pound 7 ounces about 24 weeks 5 days along and had long legs. She must be getting those from me because Doug has very short legs.
Then she switched over to Baby B- Bryce and got a small profile of his face and then his measurements and he was measuring 1 pound 8 ounces 24 weeks 6 days along with long legs also. So they are very close to being on time.
After I was finished I got to see and talk to Dr. Shaner. He opens the door, peeks in and says are you eating? Yes sir I say, he said you have only gained another 2 pounds what is going on? But then says but the babies are growing so that's good. Just do me a favor and eat double to triple this Thanksgiving dinner. OK I will see what I can do before getting sick and it all coming back up.
We go through any problems I have been having and one was the pain I had last Friday were I thought I had the Flu and chest pains and he said it was the babies lifting up my ribs to make room. Thanks can we say OUCH!
Then I told him about the pains were I feel like sometimes I'm crampy and feel like I am going to start my period and he said no worries its just Contractions and if they stay awhile then call other than that I am fine and will continue till I deliver in 3 months.
He proceeds to measure me and I am way ahead of schedule, measuring at 28 weeks.
Then he goes over whats next and that from here on out I need to be seen every 2 weeks until Jan and then weekly.
I get all the hospital info I need, including birthing and breastfeeding classes and my glucose testing paperwork and head out to make all my appointments for the remaining of my pregnancy.
It appears my next appointment is Nov 30th. It will be an all day thing of glucose testing that morning and then to see Dr. Shaner for Cervix check etc.
It wont be long now with all the holidays and being busy the twins will be here and we wont even realize its that time.

No comments: