Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Highlight of My Night

So last night was the one night a week that I bowl, yes I cut down from 3 leagues to 1 and Doug quit all together.

But anyway last night while bowling we was also watching the Cardinals playing the Phillies. David Freese was kicking some booty and had a 2 run Double, a 2 run Homer.

Just as Ashley a girl on my team was throwing/releasing the bowling ball, Jackson threw his baseball to throw the last pitch to strike out the batter to win the game. Everyone in the place cheered and clapped.
Ashley was so startled that she just did something special,or possibly wrong that our team and the team we was bowling against laughed at her so hard. It was the funniest thing I had seen all day. But believe it or not it has actually happen to me before to.

1 more game to go Cards!

Also Congrats to Ashley she just found out she is going to be a Mommy and due 4 months after me! More babies joning the Serious Bizness team!

No comments: