Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Baby News Update

Well as most of you know I had a bad expierence at my last OB so I decided to switch.

Yesterday was my first appointment with my New OB Dr. Shaner so Doug decided to go with me. Mainly becasue he wanted to see and hear the babies again as its been a while.

We got there early and still didnt have to wait long. I was called back took my weight I am up another pound. Then I went to my room for blood pressure and to see the Doc.

Doc came in and asked me a few medical history questions and got busy checking out the little ones. We didnt have an ultrasound because it was not scheduled and the doctor dosent do that the ladies in a diffrent section do it so we have it scheduled for the next appointment and for every month after that. But we did get to hear the hertbeats. Dr. Shaner grab his device and said we probably wont get to hardly hear them but lets give it a shot and no more than he said that we had the 2 loudest fast beating hardbeats that he was so impressed.

After he was done we headed back to his office for more questions and talk and was giving a book that I can read. He asked me if I have the book thats out there thats common (I cant think of the name at this moment) and I said yes. He says burn it, its a bunch of crap read the one I gave you its has all the true correct facts. LOL ok besides who dosent like a new baby book to read?

Then I was moved to the Lab for my bloodwork and then sent on my way.

But I do have to say he is the coolest Doctor and Doug and I both really liked him alot.

No comments: