Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 18, 2011

Hearts are A-Beating

At my last appointment to find out how many babies we were having we also could see and hear the twins heartbeats.

The Twins heartbeats were very strong, Baby A was at 144 and Baby B was at 131.

I am almost done with the Fertility Doctor and will be moving on to the OB.

I stop my PIO injections Aug 4, Metformin till Aug 25 the Aspirin till my OB tells me to stop and of course continue the prenatal Vitamin through the whole pregnancy.

I then have one last appointment with Dr. Keller Friday July 29 to make sure everything still looks good and then she is releasing me to my OB.
My first appointment with them is Aug 12th.

4.5 years trying to Conceive
3 Years of Fertility Doctors
3 Months of IVF Appointments
Over 100 Injections
To many Bruises and Blood to Count
1 Full IVF Cycle
2 Embryos transferred
1 Pregnancy that takes the first time and Conceives 2 babies.

Its A Miracle!

1 comment:

jenn said...

and two very happy parents to be! and friends and family galore!