Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Our Fortunes

So yesterday Doug, his Sister and Mother and I went to the Cards game. Before we headed over there we went to the Mall Food Court and had dinner. I decided to have Panda Express so of course I got a fortune cookie. I openeded it and read what it said:


" A WISH WILL BE GRANTED AFTER A LONG DELAY"


It defintely as been a long delay in this baby making process.


Doug then ate my cookie so I went back up to the counter and asked the lady for another cookie I told her my husband ate my last one. So she hands me another one I open it and it says:


" YOU ARE ONLY STARTING ON YOUR PATH TO SUCCESS"


Two perfect fortunes for our IVF Cycle.




Oh yeah and the cards lost BOO HOO :(

1 comment:

jenn said...

what fitting fortunes!
btw....i passed my glucose test! hoooray for me!