Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Egg Transfer Day

Well today is one of the best days of my life.


Today Doug and myself's baby(s) will be transfered back into my body, they are transfering 2 fertilized eggs back in and we will officially be pregnant. Now we just have to hope they stick and it takes.



Bloodwork to come in 2 weeks to know the results!

4 comments:

jenn said...

you guys look so cute in your matching gowns! and hats!

trappfamilyoffive said...

Good Luck!!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait!! I am hoping for nothing but the best <3

Anonymous said...

I'm stalking constantly for an update!! eek