Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

IVF Update

Well I talked the nurse yesterday afternoon and she told me that they have not heard back from the insurance yet on the letter and that they sent the letter on the 11th. But lets go ahead and get me started on my med to start my cycle and then the birth control that I have to take for 21 days before I can begin my shots and also do my trial embryo transfer and sonohystrogram on day 3 of my next cycle. Then by then we should have the results from the insurance company. I said OK thanks. After I hung up the phone with her I called the insurance company to see if I could find anything out myself on the results. The Representative I spoke to on the phone said they did receive it on the 15th which was odd cause the nurse said she sent it the 11th. I'm guessing she didn't fax it like she was supposed to and mailed it. But anyway yes they did receive it marked urgent and that it takes 3 business days to look it over and make a decision and that I can call back in 3 days and they will tell me my results or the Doctors office and myself will receive a letter in the mail in about 10 days. So its a waiting game with the insurance but at least I am starting everything else and being prepared in case the insurance does approve it and then I will be good to go to start the IVF.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope it all goes through ok!