Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 6, 2010

Photo Cards from Shutterfly

I just love they have so many items that I can chose from to send to my family and friends to let them know what’s going on in in our lives. And who doesn't enjoy getting a photo to save.

I have so many favorite photo cards that I like from , but my all time favorite would have to be the baby announcements, and my favorite one is the Love Package Pink.

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/baby-girl-birth-announcements/love-package-pink-birth-announcement-5x7-flat?sortType=1&storeNode=60467





When Doug and I finally conceive hopefully this Jan with IVF I would really like to have a girl and I plan on choosing this design as our announcement. If it’s a boy, they have a boy one in the same design, its called Love Package Blue.


I think this design is so elegant. And really shows off the new baby!
Then in December for our first born’s Christmas I would like to order Christmas photo cards to send out. My favorite for this would have to be Red Revamped.



I want to have Christmas pictures taken as a new family of 3 and use it on this card to give to my family and friends. I know I enjoy when I get Christmas photo cards to see how big everyone has gotten.

Since I should be recieving 50 free cards for blogging about all this I think I may do Christmas photocards for this year. Not sure which ones yet and I think I might use our Engagement Christmas photos from 2 years ago.
If anyone would like to send photo cards out for any occasion I really recommend Check Them out at: http://shutterfly.com/



Here are a few Links to some of my favorite products:



1 comment:

jenn said...

im glad you did this! i did too...and am (patiently...haha) waiting for them to arrive so i can send them! it is fun to FINALLY have a baby for the photo cards! you will see.....christmas 2011!!!!!!;-)