Bryce Birth Announcement

Lilly Birth announcement

Happy Birthday Tanner

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Renewal of Vows in Las Vegas, Nevada

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Doug and Brandi Married April 18, 2008

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Crazy Bowl Benefit for Autism

So this past Saturday a co worker and his wife and friends of Doug and myself had a crazy bowl benefit for Autism, there son is Autistic. A few of my other co workers showed up and we all bowled, drank and had a good time. I didnt get pictures as I forgot to charge the camera but let me just say we had some funny moments. One of them being when I had to bowl between Dougs legs, I have never seen him so scared in my life. But they had a great turn out and raised lots of money.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great you were able to raise a bunch of money and you had a great turn out.